Hey hey from VALENCIAA!!

Hi, im spanish, from Valencia (hay algun español en este foro??) Im studying marine biology and I love cephalopods. Im willing to learn more about them in this forum, and i would like to know people from my area with the same interests as me.

Thankss!! actally the main speacies we have in spain are: octopus vulgaris, eledone cirrhosa, sepia officinalis, loligo vulgaris.. etc
At least thats what ive seen at the coast.

:welcome: Beautiful city. For a while we had someone posting from Catalonia, and I think we have one other person from Spain who posts on rare occasions. Glad you're here.

:welcome: to TONMO! I like your username-- very creative!

We are fortunate to have a number of people who also speak/write English (in addition to their primary language). Most are from other parts of the world (not living in the US). :biggrin2: The internet is a wonderful place!

hey hey, bueno no hay otro español, pero casi, ya q soy panameño, de abuelo paterno español y un bisabuelo por parte de mi madre tambien es europea...so what else do I have left to say....I'm new here also..greetings...!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back