Hey hey from VALENCIAA!!

Antropoteuthis

Cuttlefish
Registered
Hi, im spanish, from Valencia (hay algun español en este foro??) Im studying marine biology and I love cephalopods. Im willing to learn more about them in this forum, and i would like to know people from my area with the same interests as me.

bluespotocto

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
I not from spain but my family is from spain and we have realitives there. Were actually basques from spain. What kind of octos do they have over in spain?

Antropoteuthis

Cuttlefish
Registered
Thankss!! actally the main speacies we have in spain are: octopus vulgaris, eledone cirrhosa, sepia officinalis, loligo vulgaris.. etc
At least thats what ive seen at the coast.

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member
:welcome: to TONMO

OB

Colossal Squid
Staff member
:welcome: to yet another EU ceph head, enjoy your stay with us!

sorseress

Colossal Squid
Supporter
:welcome: Beautiful city. For a while we had someone posting from Catalonia, and I think we have one other person from Spain who posts on rare occasions. Glad you're here.

monty

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Supporter
:welcome: to TONMO! I like your username-- very creative!

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
We are fortunate to have a number of people who also speak/write English (in addition to their primary language). Most are from other parts of the world (not living in the US). :grin: The internet is a wonderful place!

GiovanniCorella

Larval Mass
Registered
hey hey, bueno no hay otro español, pero casi, ya q soy panameño, de abuelo paterno español y un bisabuelo por parte de mi madre tambien es europea...so what else do I have left to say....I'm new here also..greetings...!!!

Members online

No members online now.