Hey everyone

Beroe

Hatchling
Registered
Hi everyone,

First of all I just want to say this site is awesome!!

I first came across it a few months ago when I was trying to find out if there was anything I could do for my dying octo and have been hanging around ever since. I figured it was about time I registered and introduced myself. My name is Erin and I'm a 20 year old college student in Nevada majoring in biology and I plan to go to Scripp's after I graduate to study marine biology. I've been interested in marine biology since I was six and eventually want to study midwater cephs, cnidarians, and other gelatinous animals.

I've had experience keeping everything from nudibranchs to sharks both at home and at the local natural history museum where I am in charge of all the aquatic animals, but by far my favorite animal was my octopus.

I'm in the process of getting another octopus, but can't decide if I want to order one from octopets or buy one from a lfs. Currently there is one at the store, but I'm pretty sure it's a pygmy-probably at the end of it's life.

Does anybody know about how much the shipping from octopets would be to Las Vegas, NV?

Happy 4th of July,
-Erin

Hi Erin! Glad you like the site!

We have many happy Octopets customers on the site, I yield to them for answers to your questions...

Welcome Erin!!

Inklet is from Octopets and $30.00 sounds about right!!! He is my second from Octopets and doing well!!!

Carol

Welcome fellow desert dweller !! :biggrin2: Octopets is your best bet for a young bimac...great place !
greg

Hi and welcome to TONMO.com!

Glad to hear that you're interested in octopuses and will be keeing another. :octopus:

When you get your new octo, you're welcome to come over to the Ceph Care forum and tell us about him on Journals and Photos.

Good luck on your studies - are you planning to go to grad school in marine biology?

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back