Hey all from Wisconsin

bobbarker68

Hatchling
Registered
I have joined about a week ago, and have been researching ever since. I was at my LFS and saw an octo so it got me thinking. ........... and here I am.

I have keep african cichlids for about three years, and then got into saltwater. I have been keeping saltwater six years now. I am on a local form with great people, but have noticed for the most part people keep the same thing. I have always wanted something different, and I think an octo is it.

So let the research continue.

Keith

:cuttlehi: @bobbarker68 ,

Here are a couple of links that may be helpful if you have not found them as yet.

Everything in yellow at the top of the Octopus Care forum but pay particular attention to Posts with Info for New Octo Keepers. It contains links to a few lengthy discussions on getting started and what to expect.

Ceph Care articles are formal presentations well worth the read.

Everything in yellow at the top of the Tank Talk forum, with a selection of longer photographic threads for various sized tanks in the Tank Buildouts thread.

For a bit of entertainment, check out some of the videos in the Cephalopod Videos thread in the Diving and Ceph Encounters forum.

Enjoy!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back