Heteromorph Ammonites

Wolfgang

Hatchling
Registered
My special interest is heteromorph ammonites - perhaps the most bizarre of the cephalopods. I am working on a large-format book on the subject and have recently also set up a Facebook page Heteromorph - The Book. I'd love to connect with others who love heteromorphs - either just interested or seriously so! Let's chat.

Welcome to Tonmo, Wolfgang! :welcome: I've browsed around your facebook page, very interesting, I'll definitely spend more time there. Love your avatar!

I am a fossil neophyte but enjoy learning a bit about ceph development and particularly in what our members find in the field. If you have the time, please consider adding a paragraph or two in this forum about your specialty and how heteromorphs are unique.

I am a fossil neophyte but enjoy learning a bit about ceph development and particularly in what our members find in the field. If you have the time, please consider adding a paragraph or two in the fossil forum about your specialty and how heteromorphs were unique.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back