Help Request: Paper Search

Hello all,

During TONMOCON, Dr. Gilly recommended some papers for me to read. I have found one or two, but I would like some hard copies to keep for myself.

Now the journals at school are ancient tomes with Johannes Gutenberg’s stamps still on them. So photocopies come out as really bad-quality works. Does anyone know of online databases that store old papers and are willing to provide them? I'm willing to pay. I've already tried Cambridge, as well as BIOSIS, and its still been a bit tough to find what it is I want.

Thanks for your help.

John

P.S. The main paper which I am seeking is 1972. Biol. Rev.Vol 47. pg. 214. Packard, A. Fish and Cephalopods: The Limts of Convergence. Like I said before, I am willing to pay (I would expect to, actually).

Fujisawas Sake said:
Hello all,

During TONMOCON, Dr. Gilly recommended some papers for me to read. I have found one or two, but I would like some hard copies to keep for myself.

Now the journals at school are ancient tomes with Johannes Gutenberg’s stamps still on them. So photocopies come out as really bad-quality works. Does anyone know of online databases that store old papers and are willing to provide them? I'm willing to pay. I've already tried Cambridge, as well as BIOSIS, and its still been a bit tough to find what it is I want.

Thanks for your help.

John

P.S. The main paper which I am seeking is 1972. Biol. Rev.Vol 47. pg. 214. Packard, A. Fish and Cephalopods: The Limts of Convergence. Like I said before, I am willing to pay (I would expect to, actually).

I've been wanting to get that one, too, since the Hopkins tour. I couldn't find it online in Caltech's online journals databases, so I was going to go xerox the hardcopy in the library. If that turns out well, I could mail you a xerox or scan it, but I doubt it'd be better than what you have in your library....

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back