Help ME!!!!!!

Octowanabee

Cuttlefish
Registered
Howdy,

I am new to this whole Octo pussy thing, but i rilly intrests me. I have read many of the forum pulse info form reliable sources. Right now i ma trying to get a tank in the 65gal to 80gal zone. right now i am 15 years old and i have dreams of becoming a marine biologist. I was fist thinking of getting a cuttle because the are the cutest things i have ever seen but i hear that they were hard to get in north america. Now i am thinking of getting soem type of octo.

it would be great if any one would tell me what a good starting octopus is or if any one lives in Vancouve and could show me there octo and how they got started. i also would like to no if you rad tide crabs form the coast of B.C would have and effect one octos

I am open info or sercits that you can share with me and in gaming tenns yes i am a NOOB!!

Your Wanabee Friend Wanabeeocto :biggrin2:

William Tyson

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
well you can get cuttles, well in the US anyway, form octopets.com, i would go with a bimac octo, or a bandensis or oficials cuttle, also read the octo care sheet/cuttle care sheet.

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Octowanabee said:
wow chill out i can do what ever i want its a free world
Welcome to the site! Actually, we do moderate these forums, so I Need Cuttle does have a point (and I believe it was intended as a friendly suggestion). Please do keep seed posts limited to one per topic. Thanks!

Tony

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSG

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan