• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

help me pleeeeeze now

A trickle filter is the same as a wet-dry filter.

You really need to get a book for reference,ant. Even something like Saltwater Aquariums for Dummies has a lot of this information. And you need to know more than just the minimum.

Nancy

is that an insult....oh, yeah lets all call me a dummy just because i have a few questions. :x

some one needs mannersunless nancys talking about somethin else

ant said:
is that an insult....oh, yeah lets all call me a dummy just because i have a few questions. :x

some one needs mannersunless nancys talking about somethin else

No, it's a book in one of those series like Bankruptcy for Dummies, Scuba Diving for Dummies, The Internet for Dummies, stuff like that.
A trickle filter is another name for a wet dry filter.
I remember reading somewhere that someone (I think it was Dr. Woods) was writing a book on keeping cephs, anyone know if this is true, and when it will be out?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back