• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

help me please

lilspats

Hatchling
Registered
ok im just starting out with my 1st salt water tank, im going to try and get a caribbean reef octopus, i have read many articles and a book that i purchased none of which have helped me with finding a lid for the aquarium, i was curious if anyone knew of an online store or something i could purchase it from? or even specs to biuld one from scratch, and if any of u could send some tips my way that would be most awsome. i have studied much on this and the only dissconcerning thing i have so far is the lid, i am takin my time and makin sure i do this right cause there is a life on the line i understand the time and work ahead and am looking forward to this challenge but as i asked earlier all knowledge and pointers u have on the subject matter would be greatly appreciated thank you

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back