Help me, please, in the most noble of all pursuits!

My my ! What's next Tony? an internet dating service?
That was a cool show...wish I had taped it !
greg

p.s. I feel your pain, Herr Doktor...Carrie Fisher said the same thing..."yucch". oh well.

Yes T.! Congratulations ! But, being scientists, we do demand empirical evidence... :biggrin2:

hi all only me, I'm no softy but that was so lovely ! :heart:
proof indeed that love will blossom with cephalopods as a catalyst.
I met Griselda due to the indirect intervention of cephalopods as I was down Kimmeridge way tapping a few rocks looking for ammonites as you do.
In the distance I could just make out a deck chair & on it was a babe who wasn't looking too impressed. Apparently she'd accidently sunblocked her matches & couldn't light her pipe so I whipped out my Zippo & ignited her ready rubbed ! An exchange of phone numbers & liaisons down't pub & the rest is history.

before you scream "unclean", I no longer partake of the weed :smoke:

ahhh a lovely story...

I first met my better half on a school trip to austria in 1991... i ran on the bus after a few beverages too many, smacked my head on the bus's TV and dropped onto her lap like it was meant to be :smile:

....had to dump the bird i was out there with first though :wink:

How sweet ! I met mine while doing body paintings for a local gallery...hard to be charming when the girl is standing there naked in front of you, but I guess I pulled it off ! :biggrin2:

My wifey was singing along to Neil Diamond songs at a bar at which I worked ....

How sweet! I'm tickled that the stories of people meeting their partners is in the marketplace forum. :P

My turn: I met my sweetie in Paris six years ago. A mutual friend introduced us before I went there for a visit.

Melissa

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back