• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Help injured octopus

Inkman

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Hi all I acquired a very small octopus species unknown and was thought to be steped on in fish store by accident not moving tentacles very much but breathing is normal is there anything I can do to rehab him

I'm not sure any of us would have much movement after being stepped on by a giant. Either it's injuries are not severe and it is slowly recovering, or it is not going to make it. It's kind of you to try and rescue the little guy.

Me n queenb just got four briars by accident lol I'm trying to get tanks to house but need more money lol. We were hoping for mercs but 2 died and mine wich I thought was a merc is Idead a briar lol

image.jpg
image.jpg

That's Octopus briareus, Twich who will not stay pygmy sized long. Keep in mind that this species if quite cannibalistic so you cannot house them together. If you try a partition (not recommended) be sure they cannot see each other.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back