Help finding an item.

Grozny

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
I would appreciate any help in finding an item to purchase. The item I am looking for is a particular octopus toy or one as similar as possible.

The toy I am looking for was on an episode of "My name is earl", Seth Green was in the episode and had a squishy toy octopus of a pretty good size in his room. I can't remember off the top of my head but I think it was season 4 episode 1? I think you can view the episode on netflix if anyone has this available and is willing to help me out.

Even if you don't know where where to get a similar toy if you have the ability get a screenshot of the toy from the episode it would help me out.

Octopus Toy Replica Giant Pacific Octopus This is similar but I think the one in the episode was bigger. .

I appreciate any help!

Thanks for the suggestion but I am just finding the same one I linked which is very cool but much smaller than what I am looking for.

I was able to get a screenshot of the octopus toy I am seeking.

Attachments

• conv_299905.jpg
    conv_299905.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 102

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back