Hello!

kar93

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Hello, My name is Kane and i thought i would introduce myself :biggrin2:
I am new to the world of cephalopods and am setting up a 55g reef tank to house them.

:welcome: What's happening? I'm setting up a 75 gallon as we speak... It's come to be alot more time and money consuming than i had expected. if you have any questions please feel free to ask anyone other than me :sink:

Thanks, I have kept reef so I am prepared to spend alot of money and time. I have always been interested in cuttles but it was seeing Paradox's tank that really made me take the plunge. I found a website that has a Bandesis breeding programme in the UK and often sell eggs. So i will be getting 3 or 4 Bandesis. If i do 3 would 1 be left out?

Yeah, Ive read all about the breeding and I plan to do alot of research before I even fill the tank. I hope I will be able to aid in the breeding of them. :biggrin2: But for now I'm learning all I can. :grad:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back