Hello!

AD2U

Blue Ring
Registered
HI! I have had a blue ring octopus, pygmy octopus, and now a O.vulgaris octopus. I joined up here so i could learn more about octo's. I own a online fish business. I love anything that has to do with saltwater. :biggrin2:

:welcome: to TONMO! I'm sure lots of us would love to hear what you've learned from your octos!

Hi and welcome to TONMO.com!

Glad to have another octopus owner aboard!

We'd be very interested to see photos of your vulgaris over on the Ceph Care Froums (Journals and Photos).
I can also add your octopus to the List of Our Octopuses at the top of Journal and Photos. How long have you had him, and does he have a name?

Nancy

Nancy;100618 said:
Hi and welcome to TONMO.com!

Glad to have another octopus owner aboard!

We'd be very interested to see photos of your vulgaris over on the Ceph Care Froums (Journals and Photos).
I can also add your octopus to the List of Our Octopuses at the top of Journal and Photos. How long have you had him, and does he have a name?

Nancy
Thank you. He or she does not have a name yet. I have only had he or she for a week now. I will try to get some photo's for the forum. How can you tell what sex it is? :confused:

monty;100604 said:
:welcome: to TONMO! I'm sure lots of us would love to hear what you've learned from your octos!
I have learned the wife did not like the Blue Ring to much and made me sell it. I only had that one for a short time. :cry:. And the Pygmy i had that one for about 6 months but i did not know how old it was. It did not do much but eat and hide. :sleeping:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back