Hello ! : )

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SS, Jul 5, 2003.

1. SS

SS Larval Mass Registered

wow, what a Great site!! Im totally hooked. I too stumbled in here following the beached 'mystery blob'.
    I've always dreamed of tryin to tank an octopus! You've (all) given me a great place to start reseaching.
    Not too much ocean-life here in Cinti. OH. I expect to be checkin in with my local .....lol is that what LFS means?
    local fish store?? well duh, soo much to learn/ soo thick headed! Anyhoo, keep up the great work. While I intend to remain an student/observer, I'm not above an occasional outburst.(sometimes ya gotta)
    Otherwise I'm lookin WAY down the road here.
    I did have some goldfish/crawdads once in an outdoor pond that I'd overwintered in a 20 gl. tall. Stared into it for hours!
    Thanks again!! Great site!! SS (silentsurfer)

#1    Top
  2. cthulhu77

cthulhu77 Titanites Supporter

Welcome to Tonmo! A lot of the people on the site don't have tanks currently, but you gotta admit...the info is fantastic! Great to have you in our community!
    Greg

3. tonmo

tonmo Titanites Staff Member Webmaster Moderator

Welcome!

I agree with Greg -- although I don't have a tank and don't see me getting one anytime soon, I do enjoy reading the journals and seeing the photos from others who are owners. Definitely the next best thing. :)