• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Hello

ashleybysea

Larval Mass
Registered
I would just like to say hello to all of the people that have taken the time to place information online. This is a great site,
I would like to know if there are any Canadian users here :wink: one more quick question, I would like to know if anyone knows of a place in Canada that can import or does sell Cephalpods?

Thank you for your time

Ashley

bigGdelta

Vampyroteuthis
Supporter
:welcome:

main_board

Vampyroteuthis
Supporter
Canuck here too! I live in London, Ontario but am out in Halifax at Dalhousie studying marine biology. You go where your passion takes you, I guess. I've actually got a friend at UBC who's doing marine bio as well.

Regarding cephies, no clue. I've seen a few occasionally pop up in lfs, but nothing regular or reliable, or ethical might I add.

:welcome: and enjoy! Its a great community here.

Cheers!

ashleybysea

Larval Mass
Registered
YAY Canuks :smile:, McBride is just out of Prince George, kinda north eh;)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone, looking foward to many good posts

Ashley

Members online

No members online now.