Hello!

SkyFl

O. bimaculoides
Registered
Hi there. My name is Sky and I have been a "lurker" for a while now.
After years of dreaming and researching, my husband surprised me with a ceph tank.
After cycling and maturing the tank - we added our new buddy this past Friday.
So far, all seems well and I will start a journal soon.

I cannot thank you enough for the valuable information on this site. The hours (read: days) I have spent reading have been priceless.
Can't wait for this new adventure, and to share it with you all as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TONMO and to the new world of ceph keeping. You have a exciting and sometimes frustrating times coming your way, some of what happens will pass you bye without you knowing, keep a diary of events that way when you have time it's easy to update your journal.

:cuttlehi:SkyFl! I will wait on your journal to find out what species you acquired and where you found it :sagrin: but want to extend a welcome and remark that your husband is clearly a "keeper" :biggrin2: Welcome aboard!

Welcome!!!! Warning....U will become obsessed speaking from one who has kept them for over 20+ years!!!! Can hardly wait for pics!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back