Hello.

Mr. Oraange

Hatchling
Registered
Hello. This is Mr. Oraange from Chicago.
I've been interested in cephalopods for little over a year now, and have finally settled on cuttlefish after being on the fence for quite a while. Currently working on some remodeling, but I plan to get a 30 gallon (24x24x12) Deep Blue Rimless tank for a single S. bandensis.
I plan on possibly doing a journal regarding the cuttle, since I haven't seen one concerning them on the journal page for a while now.
Anywho, I do have some two questions regarding the forum. For one, are there any sub-forums on TONMO that provide any form of help for something along the lines of identifying corals? Or would I need to use a forum such as Reef Central? And is there any sort of 'Classifieds' section here where I could seek/sell cephalopods?
And what kind of an effect does a powerhead have on a cuttlefish?

Thanks.

Last edited:
:cuttlehi: Mr. Oraange! I look forward to vicariously seeing your cuttles grow. You may have already read enough to know that most bandensis will be found as eggs. Live Aquaria has taken on a project to captive breed them so you may find hatchlings offered from them from time to time. Obtaining adults, however, is usually a very short experience.

Right now I'm looking at a pair of eggs from Paradise Pets. Last time I checked Live Aquaria they were out of stock.
Speaking of which, would a pair of cuttles fit comfortably in the 30 gal I mentioned?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back