Hello :)

Fishy

Blue Ring
Registered
Hello,
My name is James and I registered here a few years ago but have only begun to use this site regularly. I have always been fascinated by Cephalopods (I think it may have something to do with the cuddly octopus toy I had as a baby :baby: ). I have encountered an octopus in the wild once while snorkeling, and was amazed at how inquisitive it was while the other sealife would shy away :smile: I am considering keeping an octopus, and hope to find out using this forum if it is practical for me or not. It seems from what I have read that it is difficult to obtain an octopus in the UK. I have seen one for sale before, but unfortunately they obviously had no clue on how to keep them as it was in a very small tank with one piece of live rock to hide in :roll: . I am also fascinated by giant squid and am amazed to see Dr Steve O'Shea using this website :notworth: . This seems like a very friendly community and I look forward to being part of it.
James

:welcome:

Yep, it is hard to believe that O'Shea is here too...after all, he has so many Neil Diamond records to listen to...

Greg

:welcome: If you haven't already, start with the articles, then read through some of the journals and tank talk in the forums link.

cthulhu77;142086 said:
Yep, it is hard to believe that O'Shea is here too...after all, he has so many Neil Diamond records to listen to...
Greg
But with his discovery of YouTube SOS can do both at the same time :razz:

Hello Everyone,

I’m a newbie here and I’m so glad to be part in this forum. Hopefully, I will see more interaction and rich thoughts about many topics over here. I am learning much just based on by reading.There are many interesting things I have seen in the site and I am eager to do my first post.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back