Hello new friends!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bronco300, Jul 7, 2006.

1. bronco300

bronco300 Pygmy Octopus Registered

Hello all, my name is Luke...and am getting interested in these crazy creatures:grin: As of late i have fallen upon luck and was able to buy this tank locally...pictured below...it was an amazing deal, and is a 50gallon, conected by the two tubes you see there. I hail from the saltwater world on saltwaterfish.com...and have been directed here by a friend to seek info about these guys. I have two other saltwater tanks, a 75gallon, not much in it yet but a couple of corals and a damsel...and then a 40gallon reef.

First off i'm wondering where this equipment list and checklist is that i read in the FAQ sticky?

thanks all!!

Attached Files:

2. tonmo

tonmo Titanites Staff Member Webmaster Moderator

Welcome, Bronco! Good to have you here. The information you're seeking can be found on our Artciles menu, under Ceph Care. Our site navigation runs across the top of every page (Home | Articles | Forums | Features | etc.) Here's a direct link:

[URL2="http://www.tonmo.com/cephcare/cephcarejump.php"]Ceph Care Articles[/URL2]

Happy reading and thanks for joining our site!

3. cthulhu77

cthulhu77 Titanites Supporter

Welcome to Tonmo! great looking tanks, look forward to hearing about the octo tank as it gets set up too.

greg