Hello from the UK!

bonnesouris

Hatchling
Registered
Hello!

Thank you for creating, maintaining, and filling this space with so much excellent information and enthusiasm. I've been very excited to discover it and read through lots of articles and threads after a lifelong interest in cephs (and animals/fish in general) prompted me to start researching in earnest what having one of these clever friends at home in a safe, healthy way would entail.

I'm very interested in both octos and cuttlefish, as both have immeasurable charms, and am very much enjoying reading about your experiences with them while continuing to learn what I'll need to do, set up, and have.

I live in the UK with my partner and also enjoy art and reading.

:cuttlehi:@Squiderp 12 ! You might read through some of the journals to see which animal grabs your interest most. If you design a tank for an octopus, then you can easily use it for either. Keep in mind that their lifespan is very short so experiencing both on multiple occasions is common.

:cuttlehi:@Squiderp 12 ! You might read through some of the journals to see which animal grabs your interest most. If you design a tank for an octopus, then you can easily use it for either. Keep in mind that their lifespan is very short so experiencing both on multiple occasions is common.

Designing a tank for an octopus so it can be used for either animal is excellent advice. Thanks! I've been finding lots of really helpful information here and have been keeping marine fish and coral for about ten years, so I'm excited to learn how to set up a ceph home now that I have the space, time, and resources to do it correctly.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back