Hello from the HubCity!

Hey all. Been lurking here for months now and have picked up some valuable knowledge, although I still have tons more questions! Anyway about me:

I'm a 23 yo male. I direct commercials for an NBC affiliate here. I am new to the whole ceph craze, but have always admired them ever since I was a kid going to the Baltimore Aquarium. My other interests are film, music(if anyone wants to talk music, I have a huge collection), and mountain biking. Anyway, I hope that some of you can answer my questions. Thanks.

Welcome there PositivOctopus; Music .... now there's a subject dear to my heart. Don't suppose you like Neil Diamond do you?

I'll not corrupt this thread so early in the piece.

You haven't any squiddy commercials lined up have you?
Cheers
Steve

:welcome: to TONMO.com PositivOctopus!! You've come to the right place and we're glad to have you here. Don't be shy on the questions, just shoot and we will try our best to give the most helpful and accurate answer. :smile:

Diamond

Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Neil is actually one of the albums my friends and I listen to when we kick back. Its odd to find another Diamond fan. Love At the Greek is another one that is just crazy when that hits the turntable.

I read about the convention in Balto. and am quite excited about that. Fells Point is a constant hotbed of activity, and the Aquarium is spectacular. In fact, next weekend I'm hitting it up with the gf. Seahorses are there. Should be pretty cool.[/i]

Re: Diamond

PositivOctopus said:
Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Neil is actually one of the albums my friends and I listen to when we kick back. Its odd to find another Diamond fan. Love At the Greek is another one that is just crazy when that hits the turntable.

:goofysca:

Heh, heh. :oshea: 's gonna love you. His army grows! :snail:

:welcome:

Welcome PostiveOctopus!

:welcome:

Look forward to your posts.....well maybe not the Neil Diamond ones! :evil:

Re: Diamond

PositivOctopus said:

:headphon:
And I'll raise you a further two absolute classics, Beautiful Noise and the lesser-known (undeniably one of his all-time greatest) Tap Root Manuscript.

PositivOctopus, if you're ever in New Zealand, look us up!

Positive Mental Octopus,

That is a Chilli's album, that where you get your name>?

Good brain!

Wow Colin! Good going. Yes, actually it is tied in with the Chili Pepper camp. It's not an album(at least an official relase) but rather a video they put out a few years ago. The entire name was Positive Mental Octopus. I don't have it, and in fact I think its out of print. There is something with that band and octopi though. Their guitarist, John Frusciante has a great tattoo on his arm of one, and then on ebay the today there was a Chilli Peppper patch with an Octopus wrapping its arms around the logo. Too bad I don't do ebay :roll: So, who knows. I liked how it sounded, then modified it a little. Perhaps if I get a band together one of these days we can be called PositivOctopus.

Yes Steve, if I am ever in the land of Zea I will indeed look you up for some rockin' Neil time. Did he tour there this past year. I know he did an expansive statewide tour. Alas, missed it.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back