Hello from Sacramento!

Wuzei4

Hatchling
Registered
Hello everyone!
I am so happy a community like this exists: I'm currently a college student who lives in Sacramento, California. I have long been interested in and highly respectful of Cephalopods, and I've decided I want to get into keeping them (dwarf cuttlefish specifically.)
Don't worry, I won't get one for at least another trimester of a year, the soonest that my 400 L or more tank is built, acclimatized and perfect for keeping and (the cuttles willing!) breeding cuttlefish. I also realized that I need much more information about Cephalopod preparations, care and, given the incredible intelligence of these amazing ocean creatures, how to be a good and moral guardian for my future dwarf cuttlefish. So, I joined this community for that and other help and guidance, as well as to discuss other things about Cephalopods with like minded and responsible folk.

:cuttlehi: @Wuzei4 ! When you start your tank build, please consider journaling your decisions and choices (we need more cuttlefish tank journals :biggrin2:) as well as recording your cuttlefish experience.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back