• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Hello from Sacramento!

Wuzei4

Larval Mass
Registered
Hello everyone!
I am so happy a community like this exists: I'm currently a college student who lives in Sacramento, California. I have long been interested in and highly respectful of Cephalopods, and I've decided I want to get into keeping them (dwarf cuttlefish specifically.)
Don't worry, I won't get one for at least another trimester of a year, the soonest that my 400 L or more tank is built, acclimatized and perfect for keeping and (the cuttles willing!) breeding cuttlefish. I also realized that I need much more information about Cephalopod preparations, care and, given the incredible intelligence of these amazing ocean creatures, how to be a good and moral guardian for my future dwarf cuttlefish. So, I joined this community for that and other help and guidance, as well as to discuss other things about Cephalopods with like minded and responsible folk.

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
:cuttlehi: @Wuzei4 ! When you start your tank build, please consider journaling your decisions and choices (we need more cuttlefish tank journals :grin:) as well as recording your cuttlefish experience.

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
:welcome: to TONMO, @Wuzei4 - thanks for joining!

Members online