Hello from Montreal

Octoslave

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Hello all,

I'm an Octopus/Squid/Lovecraft enthusiast from Montreal, Canada. I've been drawing octopuses and squid for a very very long time, can't seem to stop..... I can see that i'm in good company here though.......it's not an obsession.....no. I put up some octo-type illustrations in the gallery, check 'em out.

Still freakin out about the live Architeuthis photos.....awesome.

:cyclops: ctoslave.

Melissa

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Welcome, Octoslave!

Your trap door picture reminds me of the photoshopped Chilean shoggoth Phil posted. :goofysca:

Melissa

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Welcome Octoslave, and THANKS for those awesome images of your artwork that you added to the Gallery... :notworth: You rule.

Octoslave

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Thanks for the welcome....I'll be uplaoding a picture of my octopus tattoo once i find the image. It's here somewhere.....man, i don't wanna do the uncomfortable stretch over the scanner again...

:cyclops: ctoslave

Octoslave

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Melissa said:
Welcome, Octoslave!

Your trap door picture reminds me of the photoshopped Chilean shoggoth Phil posted. :goofysca:

Melissa
Heh heh heh...looks like something i spat up this morning.....oh did i say that out loud, no that's my unholy master made physical in our irrelevant mortal world. Worship him....Love him......cough cough cough.

Ah well I tried.

Melissa

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Having come back to read your post, I realize I may have seemed unappreciative. This is not the case at all! I'm rather fond of scary monsters, and you've got that down pat!

Melissa

um...

Architeuthis
Supporter
Speaking of patting down... I like your vampire, Octoslave. ;) (Please don't take that the wrong way. :beer: compels me to be an idiot.)

Octoslave

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Melissa said:
Having come back to read your post, I realize I may have seemed unappreciative. This is not the case at all! I'm rather fond of scary monsters, and you've got that down pat!

Melissa
:mrgreen: Melissa, don't sweat it....did'nt take it that way.

Squids of the world unite and take over...

Octoslave

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
um... said:
Speaking of patting down... I like your vampire, Octoslave. ;) (Please don't take that the wrong way. :beer: compels me to be an idiot.)

You should see me now...post St-Patricks parade....yikes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas marqué

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan