Hello From Lewisville, Texas

Hello all,
My name is Mike and I'm currently located in Lewisville, Texas. Been reading all about cephs for several months now and I am eager to get started building a tank. This is obviously the place to be for all the fantastic information regarding cephs! Just wanted to say hey and that I'm glad to finally become a member here at TONMO!

Thank you very much. I do have experience with tanks, but unfortunately only freshwater planted tanks. That's one reason I love this site. There is so much good information and so many good questions people have asked already. I am definitely the type of person to ask a trillion questions if it means a successful end result!

Welcome oxymoron, uuuh, I mean Pyrosnowman :wink:
If you have not already, "been there, done that", start with the stickies in the Tank Talk forum then scan the other topics for a lot of Q&A about hardware. Marine tanks are considerably different from FW envioronments so plan on taking your time and enjoying the ride (they both have walls and contain water. After that, not much is similar. We don't even have "plants" :biggrin2:).

For a preview on actually keeping cephs, check out our Cephalopod Journals forum for as it happened experiences along with photos and videos.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back