Hello From LA!

Hello everybody,

I've been lurking around on here for a couple of years now but decided to finally join. I've been pretty obsessed with octopodes for a long time now, but have never been able to to set up a tank.

I just bought a house, so I might be able to finally make my dream a reality and I'll be really doing my research on here for the next few months. I've been keeping freshwater tanks for about 7 years, but have never kept SW and I know there is a lot more to SW tanks. If I do end up setting up a tank I will definitely take it very very slowly. I'm mostly interested in getting a bimac. I know they require a chiller, but I see them all of the time when I'm diving and can source my own for free.

:welcome: @Divemaster Dylan ! If you decide to go for it, PLEASE consider journaling your setup adventure in the Tank Talk forum. Since you would like to collect locally, the information you gather (and hopefully post) will be very helpful to other members as well as a decent recording and review of your findings.

One word of warning, MTS is contagious :sagrin:. Many saltwater creatures need their own environments and it is hard not to want to keep incompatible combinations.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back