Hello from Kewanee Illinois

MissRenee

Hatchling
Registered
I am currently setting up two cube tanks side by side for Atlantic Pygmy's. Since they have a short life span I plan on breeding so the tanks will always be for them. I am also trying to design an activity centers that I can change out for my future pets.

:welcome: @MissRenee!
When you say Atlantic Pygmy's are you referring to the dwarf Octopus mercatoris (large egged and relatively successful for at least 3 generations), Octopus joubini (small egged and not a good potential for raising offspring) or a type of squid?

Do you have a source? These are not often seen. If you search the site for joubini in the titles, there are numerous references but I am not 100% sure we have ever had one journaled. This is the most likely candidate. Most have been miss-labeled O. mercatoris and is more likely what you will get unless you have a notable source.

Here is a link to the only paper we have linked to them.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back