Hello from Hudson FL

I think about writing a site tips and tricks post just about the time there is a new VBulletin release or major feature change. Probably one of the most important tips is to automatically get emails from any post you subscribe to (which can also be automatic for any thread where you participate). If the post are long. :roll: you won't get the entire post but you will be alerted to additional information being posted. The feature is nice in that you won't be bombarded with junk mail as only the first new post will be sent.

Wouldn't be a bad idea. Especially when there are posters such as myself who completely lack the technical wherewithal to figure this stuff out on our own. I'm still trying to determine how to get an "avatar"...LoL

Tentacle Toast;193827 said:
how to get an "avatar"...LoL

My internet connection is too slow to post my "normal" :roll: tome but to get you started, select settings (not profile) in the top menu. You will see several blocks of options on the left. Under the heading My Settings click "Edit Avitar". There are three options, #1 lets you type a URL to an image. #2 lets you upload an image from your computer and #3 lets you pick from ready made but custom graphics. Until you create or find something, #3 gives a decent selection but you may end up duplicating someone elses choice.

Top o' the morning, TONMOers! Just spruced up my profile a bit, & figured I'd fire off a test post to see how it looks...Thanks for the pro-tips, DWhatley, much appreciated. Next time I chime in, it'll be with relevance to the thread:wink:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back