Hello from France (Île de Ré)

:snorkel: With this website and forum, you just made a dream I had in my head (raising a cuttle fish), against all odds (down here, on my French Atlantic Ocean island they are tragically food and cook recipes only), come true before I even try to implement it. Just finding you, did that. I couldn't believe the beauty of the photos, the videos of one of my favorite aquatic earthling you all posted... And the knowledge you have! Breathtaking. I'm amazed. Wonderful world, I will keep learning for now, have a great day! :snorkel:

:welcome: to TONMO! I hope you will journal your attempts. I keep octopuses, not cuttlefishes and they are also considered as food by many so I just tell people I keep food as a pet :biggrin2:

Thank you for the nice welcome! "Keeping food as pet" such a splendid communication phrase!
-And yes I will journal my future adventure with a pet cuttlefish as soon as it happens ^^

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back