Hello from Chile.

francisco

Hatchling
Registered
Hello everybody:

I am Francisco, Geology student, I have reach this forum specially because the information about deep-water fauna, I like very much this theme specially the abysal molluska. I use to collect information and specimens of the seas and have a small collection of deep-water gastropods.
I would like to obtain information about your experiences about deep water mollusks and in a future exchange specimens.
Well, this is all by now.... I will welcome any answers, specially with information.

Regards,

Juan Francisco Araya.

A very warm :welcome: to you Francisco. I note your other post on molluscs attached to squid beaks!! Most interesting.

Have you any pics of the beaks and 'molluscs' that you could post online. Bruce Marshall, National Museum of New Zealand, would get rather excited about the squid beak/mollusc find!! He'd also be very interested in the deep-sea molluscs that you're getting (as am I).

This is a very interesting development.
Steve

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back