Hello From Chicago

Cuda62

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Good Day All.
Longtime lurker, first-time poster.
First, I'd like to thank you all for the invaluable information over the years.
Got my first SW tank for 8th grade graduation, and now at forty(mumble,mumble), I've kept everything, but a cuttlefish was always my dream.
Now to my cuttles. I was contacted in May of this year by a LFS owner, who was nice enough to connect me with someone who had 2 baby cuttles(about an inch long), but had to leave town for the summer.
Now 4 months later they are doing very well. They can't get enough of each other, and within the last month I was able to transition them to feeding on thawed silversides off of a bamboo skewer.
At the request of the LFS owner, I have posted a few videos on YouTube of them, under the handle "LancelotLinkSC". Here is one from about a month or so ago,
. I still have hours or unedited video that I have to get to, and share.
I will be starting a thread about my cuttles, with observations, how I was able to transition them from live food, AND many questions for all of you.
Again, Thank You All.

Very cool!! I was wondering what lfs you went to in Chicago, do they normally have cephs in stock or know people who will sell them?

Nancy;142783 said:
Very nice to hear from you and we're all looking forward to your journal! Good video, too!

Nancy
Thank You, Nancy.
Question. When it comes to video, is it best for tonmo to upload it here, or upload it to youtube, and tag it with Tonmo.com labels?

Journal Created:
Cuda's Cuttles

kpage;142784 said:
Very cool!! I was wondering what lfs you went to in Chicago, do they normally have cephs in stock or know people who will sell them?
Thanks.
Unfortunately, these guys never even saw the store. A customer called the owner, the owner called me, and the cuttle's owner brought them over.
I will keep you in mind if I ever see any over there.

ob;142787 said:
I hadn't seen bandensis walk before, amazing stuff!
Thank You!
bowdown.gif

Your one post just made all of the hours, and the cost of the new camera, worth it. I am happy to help in any way.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back