• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Hello everyone.

Stephanopod

Cuttlefish
Registered
I just signed in, and have been visiting the site on an irregular basis for close to two weeks now.

Not a researcher or an owner as such; in fact I studied geology a few years back, so my interest lies partly from the fossil record. Another source of cephalopodic interest for me originates from daikaiju films. And also watching those nature how on tv. My first encounter was in 1991 in a lagoon in bermuda with a couple of two small cuttlefish.

Hopefully, I'll get more knowedgeable from visiting the site.:cuttlehi:

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
:welcome: to TONMO! I expect you've already found your way around if you've been looking for a few weeks...

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Welcome stephanopod! Glad to have you here. I had to look up daikaiju, and now I see how well you will fit in with our community! :mrgreen:

Members online