Hello everyone!

RavenWing747

Hatchling
Registered
Reaction score
Hey I'm new and I'm here to learn. I kinda got into Cephalopods like a few years back and I found this website last week and I've been reading a lotta stuff here. I've got no credentials or anything and I have no live experience but I'm still determined to know.

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Reaction score
:cuttlehi:@RavenWing747 , Our ceph enthusiast membership is highly varied and ranges from the just curious, to the saltwater hobbyist, to the marine scientists with a few authors, artists and divers sprinkled among us. If you have a particular area of interest and have not found a concentrated forum topic, let me know and I will try to direct you (our search feature may also be helpful).

RavenWing747

Hatchling
Registered
Reaction score
:cuttlehi:@RavenWing747 , Our ceph enthusiast membership is highly varied and ranges from the just curious, to the saltwater hobbyist, to the marine scientists with a few authors, artists and divers sprinkled among us. If you have a particular area of interest and have not found a concentrated forum topic, let me know and I will try to direct you (our search feature may also be helpful).
Can you help me find some stuff on cuttlefish? Thanks in advance :)

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you help me find some stuff on cuttlefish? Thanks in advance :)
Here is a link to some abstracts and links to papers along with some photos of various cuttles.
Here is a linked search for journals of members that have kept cuttlefish as pets (primarily bendensis)
Here is a linked search for News items about cuttlefish.

Just searching "cuttlefish" with no qualifying forum produces a 10 page list of that you may want to preview after looking at the suggestions :sagrin: but the above should give you lots of reading time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanfax

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak