Hello everyone, I'm new here!!! :)

Octofan

Hatchling
Registered
I live in the Denver , CO area and have done a lot of research and would like to have an octopus. I understand the implications as far as time spent, money, and energy, and am up to the task. I am not yet ready to purchase an octo, as I will need a few months to acquire all the equipment and get the water ready and do copper testing, etc...but when I *am* ready...can anyone tell me where I can actually purchase one? I'm thinking probably a bimac/pygmy bimac - and I haven't been able to find a single place that sells them. I obviously want to start with a young one to get the most out of its lifespan. please advise, any help would be appreciated, thanks!! :smile:

:welcome:

You'll want to keep an eye on the "octopus availability" thread for knowing what sources have octos available.

Hi and wecome to TONMO.com! :welcome:

While you're waiting to get your tank set up and ready, why don't you follow some of the threads on Journals and Photos, in the Ceph Care Forums. Have a look at the List of Our Octopuses, which is a "sticky" at the top of Journals and Photos.

And keep reading the Octopus Availabilty thread under Octopus Care. Reports of octopuses for sale will be posted there.

Nice to have you with us!

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back