hello everyone from panama rep.

hey i hope to make new friends, many friends, I'm a panamanian boy interested in this themes since I wish to be a biologist and I would like to have some cephalopods (my first) of my own...

Giovanni,

You live in a country with a rich octopus fauna on both coasts. There is also great tradition in cephalopod biology in Panama with researchers like Martin Moynahan and Arcadio Rodaniche. Welcome.

Roy

thank u all, well just like I said I'm panamanian, 21 years old, mmm, i like languages, reading, movies, music, specially rock, i love animals and I'm a conservationist, i like traveling, in point i'd like to go to the usa soon, to miami and orlando and i would like to know if any of u know where in the state of florida could i buy octopuses, because in the pet shops here i haven't found any octopuses yet..

The logistics of trying to transport any live animal between countries might be more problem than is reasonable. I know that Neogonodactylus has transported them and might have some idea what is needed but his collection is for research and not personal use.

If you're going to be in Florida you might also try to go to Sarasota. It's not far from Orlando, and there's a nice aquarium there. Are you currently a student?

i'll try to go there, thanks, as for your question, yes I'm on vacation right now till march.....so i still have a lot of time left to enjoy, lol....but I'm about to start my second year of biology...
pity that it's so hard to transport animals between countries, i kind of knew it already, well anyways, i'll have to pay to some fisherman around to get my own then, hahaha

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back