• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Hello All!

Cajunman

Cuttlefish
Registered
I would like to say "hello to all" finally! I have been Lurking around TONMO for a while and could no longer stand not being a member
so here I am! I'm looking forward to geting into Ceph ownership, an adventure i would have never thought possible if i hadn't found TONMO! Thanks to all involved in providing the info on this site. And OH yea, Hi Yall!

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Welcome! Thanks for joining, and thanks very much for subscribing and becoming a Supporter... As I mentioned, you got in at the right time, since I'm about to raise the subscription fee to $25 for all new subscribers. :wink:... Everyone with an existing subscription will continue to enjoy the current rates indefinitely -- the new rates will only apply to new subscribers.

Glad to have you on board!

Cajunman

Cuttlefish
Registered
thanks for the warm welcome!!
I hope it won't offend anyone if i
reserve the right to continue LURKING!
I kinda liked being a Lurker! hehe

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
Cajunman said:
thanks for the warm welcome!!
I hope it won't offend anyone if i
reserve the right to continue LURKING!
I kinda liked being a Lurker! hehe
sorry, now you're a "larval mass," and there's no going back, just onward towards "colossal squid" or "Cthulhu"! You'll have to post quite a bit to catch Greg, though...

Cajunman

Cuttlefish
Registered
monty said:
sorry, now you're a "larval mass," and there's no going back, just onward towards "colossal squid" or "Cthulhu"! You'll have to post quite a bit to catch Greg, though...

i guess i'll have to "hatch" my way threw this!

Members online