Hello All!

Cajunman

Cuttlefish
Registered
I would like to say "hello to all" finally! I have been Lurking around TONMO for a while and could no longer stand not being a member
so here I am! I'm looking forward to geting into Ceph ownership, an adventure i would have never thought possible if i hadn't found TONMO! Thanks to all involved in providing the info on this site. And OH yea, Hi Yall!

Welcome! Thanks for joining, and thanks very much for subscribing and becoming a Supporter... As I mentioned, you got in at the right time, since I'm about to raise the subscription fee to $25 for all new subscribers. :wink:... Everyone with an existing subscription will continue to enjoy the current rates indefinitely -- the new rates will only apply to new subscribers.

Glad to have you on board!

thanks for the warm welcome!!
I hope it won't offend anyone if i
reserve the right to continue LURKING!
I kinda liked being a Lurker! hehe

Cajunman said:
thanks for the warm welcome!!
I hope it won't offend anyone if i
reserve the right to continue LURKING!
I kinda liked being a Lurker! hehe

sorry, now you're a "larval mass," and there's no going back, just onward towards "colossal squid" or "Cthulhu"! You'll have to post quite a bit to catch Greg, though...

monty said:
sorry, now you're a "larval mass," and there's no going back, just onward towards "colossal squid" or "Cthulhu"! You'll have to post quite a bit to catch Greg, though...

i guess i'll have to "hatch" my way threw this!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back