Hello all

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
I thought I should introduce myself again, after several years of absence, out there in the wilderness.

Please don't expect me to catch up on everything that has happened in the interim any more than I expect others, if they cared, to understand what had happened to me during that time. But let's say I am kind-of back, in a reduced capacity, and you might see a little more of me around than you have of late (and many of you will not even know who I am).

Happy to be back in the community, and looking forward to catching up with a few of you again in the not-too-distant future.
Me

LOL, thanks. Do you have any idea how long it has been, and to see those emoticons again? Heavens, I remember posting the exact same things once upon a time.

Onwards, upwards, much to do
Me

Welcome back! I've never "spoken" with you, but I've enjoyed your past threads & posts. I look forward to future discussions (in any capacity)...

I'm just enjoying life, bread, cheese and fine wine, and some wonderful sights, of which there are many; I've just discovered another new museum 5 minutes walk from the apartment - so many things to see and do

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back