Hello all

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
I thought I should introduce myself again, after several years of absence, out there in the wilderness.

Please don't expect me to catch up on everything that has happened in the interim any more than I expect others, if they cared, to understand what had happened to me during that time. But let's say I am kind-of back, in a reduced capacity, and you might see a little more of me around than you have of late (and many of you will not even know who I am).

Happy to be back in the community, and looking forward to catching up with a few of you again in the not-too-distant future.
Me

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member
STEVE!!!! :welcome: Back!! I have enjoyed the pictures of your adventures its good to see you back!

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
:welcome: back!! Your post makes my day!

:oshea: :madsci:

:squidaut:

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
LOL, thanks. Do you have any idea how long it has been, and to see those emoticons again? Heavens, I remember posting the exact same things once upon a time.

Onwards, upwards, much to do
Me

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
I'm just enjoying life, bread, cheese and fine wine, and some wonderful sights, of which there are many; I've just discovered another new museum 5 minutes walk from the apartment - so many things to see and do

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branane

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak

About the Monty Awards