Happy Chinese New Year!

Such a nice touch of synchronicity: I saw the "Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band" 40th Anniversary reunion gig last night just off the Charing Cross Road in London. To get there we walked straight through Chinatown from Picadilly Circus, and there were Chinese decorations everywhere!

A good evening to celebrate the Dog indeed.

Phil said:
Such a nice touch of synchronicity: I saw the "Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band" 40th Anniversary reunion gig last night just off the Charing Cross Road in London. To get there we walked straight through Chinatown from Picadilly Circus, and there were Chinese decorations everywhere!

A good evening to celebrate the Dog indeed.

yum...dog (Just joking, folks!)

I just got back from mainland China after celebrating Chinese New Year with my father's folk's family back at the not-so-village-like village.
And we blew some stuff up, planning to post some pictures and vidoes, but not sure if anyone's interested, anyone?

Although it is in a somewhat rubbish quality...since I have like...the FIRST version of the digital camera...it's about to be considered heirloom if I keep it for another 4 years or so...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back