Happy Birthday to Phil

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
Dear Phil,

:birthday:, Sir. Per my order, the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight should be buzzing your home any minute, now. Did you know they accept PayPal? They do.

Many happy returns, old boy.

Clem

HUZZAH!!!!! Another glorious year of PHIL-ness !!!
Congrats sir!!! This mug of beer being hoisted is for you!!!
greg

Hullo Phil,

:nautiloi: :belemnit: :ammonite: wish you a most enjoyable birthday! Raise your tankard high and enjoy a long, hearty draught!

Cheers!
Erich

Clem said:
:birthday:, Sir. Per my order, the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight should be buzzing your home any minute, now. Did you know they accept PayPal?

Aw, thanks for arranging that Clem. That was very kind of you, the roar from all those Merlin engines at 200ft really gave me and the neighbours a start at 5:30 this morning. Maybe next year you could arrange for a flypast of a Ta154 Moskito?

Thanks all, has it really been a year already? Must get around to the washing up at some point,

If I receive any ceph-related pressies I'll let you know.

Cheers everyone!!!!

:whalevsa: :band: :drwho:

The 154's will be by this evening...night fighters, of course...hope they don't crash!!!!!

:birthday:, Phil! I can't afford a fancy flypast :sad:, but I do have four helium-filled 'Happy Birthday!' balloons left over from my party. I've just released them from the roof of my building, attached to a spiffy hand-made birthday card and a picture of our local Avro Lancaster. We've got a strong westerly breeze blowing right now, so they're well on their way to Merry Olde :unionjac:. I realize that there's a slim chance they'll miss the mark and end up in France or Spain or Norway or something, so I've addressed the card to:

Phil
Down the Pub
England

Enjoy!

:beer:

Thanks TPOTH. Many a true word is spoken in jest they say....hic!

And thanks for the messages all, most kind.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back