H.P. Lovecraft - A. aculeatus... I think...

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056a.jpg

The photos on the glass are pretty classic for the abdopus group. You should also see a little starburst around the eyes once she is comfortable. If you got to see all the looks in one day, you might get bored :wink:

Ok so last night I was headed to bed, around 11:30 and she was on the glass. I tried to feed her, she touched the shrimp and then ignored it completely and went to hide.

Question, are diurnal octos normally out that late?

It's good practice to get a set light schedule for your tank. This will help all of your animals settle in be more relaxed. If there is light hitting the tank from somewhere in the room it could trigger the octopus' curiosity, causing it to come out.

sulley;155773 said:
maybe its a nonschool night in Indonesia...ahe should adjust to your day/night cycle over time

Sulley has a good point. You should remember this animal is coming from an invironment that has a totally different light cycle. Your octopus could just be a little confused as to why the light disapeared so early.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back