• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

greetz from down under!

milchy

Cuttlefish
Registered
Yeap.. im a 21yr old communication design graduate.. just start a digital media degree.. I live in Sydney Australia and am currently in the process of setting up a soft coral tank.. for keeping bandensis cuttlefish.. if I EVER manage to find a supplier that is.. hahaha

Anyway
cheers!

sorseress

Colossal Squid
Supporter
:welcome: :welcome: Good to have you here! Does anyone have any numbers re: Aussies, Kiwis, Brits, Yanks etc? And how would you classify Tintenfisch?

Infusoria

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
milchy said:
Yeap.. im a 21yr old communication design graduate.. just start a digital media degree.. I live in Sydney Australia and am currently in the process of setting up a soft coral tank.. for keeping bandensis cuttlefish.. if I EVER manage to find a supplier that is.. hahaha

Anyway
cheers!

Hello and good luck!! :welcome:

sorseress

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Hmmmm, TTF, so you're a fruity bird with a beard. :lol:

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
Nail on the head! ... Except, now that I look at it, it looks more like TPOTH than Peter Jackson. Oh well. :roll:

TPOTH

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Tintenfisch said:
Nail on the head! ... Except, now that I look at it, it looks more like TPOTH than Peter Jackson. Oh well. :roll:
I just hope it helps with my residency application :grin:

At least nobody has called me Harry yet (hairy? yeah many times :razz: )

TPOTH

krin

GPO
Supporter
I'm an Australian and I live in Melbourne (that sounds more like what you say when you admit to an addiction!). No real octopuses owned, but lots of toy ones.

KRin

Members online