• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Greetings

Gridlox

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Howdy All!

I wanted to formally introduce myself. I have been mingle in the "tank talk" section figuring out how to get my foot in the door into octokeeping.

I am a college student majoring in Atmospheric Science at the University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri. I am currently a sophmore.

Anyway, hi all! :heee:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Thanks for joining, Gridlox! :welcome:

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
:welcome: You might want to look at some of the journals to get a feel for keeping an octopus as well as the different animals that are available to the home aquarist. One of the major drawbacks to college students trying to keep an aquarium is the need to move it between quarters so keep this in mind while you are browsing. A dwarf species is best suited for this but the most common we keep (O. mercatoris) has not been readily available over the last couple of years.

Members online

No members online now.