Greetings y'all

Hi everyone!! I'm new to this site, but not new to the world of admiration for the squids of the universe. I'm looking forward to the fellowship and info on squids, octopi and other cephs -- amazing creatures!! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi!! Bobwonderbuns

P.S. -- about the name -- yes, I am a girl and no, it's not what you think! All the other cool names were already taken. Enough said!!

:welcome:

bobwonderbuns said:
P.S. -- about the name -- yes, I am a girl and no, it's not what you think! All the other cool names were already taken. Enough said!!

uh, ok. You may find that, er, eccentricity is not frowned upon here at TONMO...:roll:

bobwonderbuns said:

Oh, I think you'll get more questions about your name in time, lol.

:welcome: To TONMO, where the past, present, and future is Cephalopods... I, for one, welcome our new cephalopod overlords.

As far as names go (not that you asked :wink: ) but my name is a reference to a character from a Japanese TV show, and his favorite drink - sake. I have been nursing a 750 mL bottle of Choya Umeshu (plum wine) for a few days and so I'm in an unusually good mood.

John

(there's the wine talking...hehehe)

Welcome to Tonmo!!! Glad you found us.

greg

Gosh, I feel so welcome! And to think, all these years of "squid watching" had me laughed at by everyone I knew, but it paid off -- they found architeuthis alive and well (and hungry!)!!

I'm from the Midwest -- Southeastern Michigan. We don't talk like that "y'all", but I happen to like that word and use it frequently. Hey, it could be worse! :smile:

:welcome: bobwonderbuns!

Yeah, about that name, uh...

you wouldn't happen to raise rabbits, would you?

It's funny you should say that, yes, I am a great baker. In fact, every Friday at work I have a "bake sale" and sell my cakes, cookies and breads. I also take orders for decorated cakes. As far as rabbits, no, I don't raise rabbits. I do, however, have a dog (part poodle, part terrier or as he prefers to be called, a good looking super-genius!) I also have a 60 gallon long freshwater tank with three silver dollars, one cory left (aptly named Catfish), and a few headlight/taillights, and two koi angelfish. I want a saltwater tank, but hubby has other ideas! The debate continues...

bobwonderbuns said:
I want a saltwater tank, but hubby has other ideas! The debate continues...

Trade hubby for tank!

:welcome: there BWB. Cool name indeed. What do you think of the name "Umm...."?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back