Greetings from Vancouver Island

Sea Witch

Hatchling
Registered
Hi there:

I've been a TONMO fan and lurker on and off for years, and I decided to come out of hiding. :biggrin2: I have a long history with FW tanks (and breeding cichlids and selling to the LFS), and now I've recently moved and am planning a first SW tank, maybe 200gal. I'm retired now and have the energy and time to devote to something beautiful.

Not sure what's going to go in the tank, but I'm fascinated with the cephs. I've always found this to be a super interesting and pleasant group, and I hope to learn from all of you. I must warn you that I am a relentless question-asker. :madsci:

Welcome to the site, Sea Witch. I'm sure you'll enjoy having a salt water tank and venturing into cephs. Questions are always welcome!

Nancy

Welcome Sea Witch,
If you edit your profile, you can post a location (not automatic). Your first thead will likely get lost over time but posting it with your avitar will keep it available. Note that this is the year for East Coast TONMOCON that will be held in Washington DC. It is a bi-annual event usually held (if four can be called usual) on opposite coasts on an alternating two year cycle. Please consider joining us for the weekend.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back