Greetings from Oregon

OctopusBoy

Cuttlefish
Registered
Hello, my name's "OctopusBoy" and I'm just getting back into the saltwater hobbies of owning fish/inverts. I have just recently bought a special tank just for an octopus (I will be posting a thread in the tank talk section later on today with pictures of it)

I joined this site back in 2009 and am happy to be back and join the community. I feel that I am much older/mature for owning saltwater tanks.

A little bit about myself: Some of the hobbies I like to be apart of are fishing, video games, exploring altered states of consciousness through meditation and other practices. I'm currently 19 years old on the verge of 20 *perfect age for an octopus :biggrin2:. I really want to study Cephalopod later on in my life as a carrier :fingerscrossed:.

Any help would be much appreciated! :wink:

Welcome back! :smile: It's great that you joined so long ago, and you're back with the same interest. I'm sure you'll get plenty of help here on TONMO. Good luck!

Welcome back! :smile: It's great that you joined so long ago, and you're back with the same interest. I'm sure you'll get plenty of help here on TONMO. Good luck!

Thank you! it's nice to see how friendly people really are on this site.

:cuttlehi: Weclcome back @OctopusBoy. I look forward to watching your tank bulid out!

:smile: I hope it turns out successful, I think you will like my tank it's quite unique and I've never seen one like it.

Nice to have you back, OctopusBoy! Do you have some thoughts on which species you'd prefer?

Nancy

I still have allot of research to do on which species to choose from and what type of setup i'm going to have for this new tank I would really like suggestion for this tank i'm working on, but a Caribbean reef octo does have my interest.:oops:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back