Greetings from EnterTheOctopus!

Good morning!
I've been an admirer of the octopus nearly all of my life, and for some reason or the other never ran across this site before now.
I'm Matt, and I run a blog at Private Site where I post octopus-related imagery and news, as well as (non-octopus related, mostly) book reviews, author interviews, strange art, and pretty much whatever else catches my fancy. You're welcome to come by if you want.
I'm also a book publicist and sometimes writer, and pretty much live for good fiction. And coffee. Oh, and beer! And the occasional cigar. Cats, too. I love cats.
You know, while I'm thinking about it here, one of the authors I work with is a very big fan of all things cephalopod: Jeff VanderMeer. His "Ambergris" books are chock full of squid. Hmm...Anyway, I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself and let you know how excited I am about this site - at least it shows I'm not the only person with an octopus obsession.
Hope this isn't too wordy, I just wanted to give you the full introduction.
Your new pal,
Matt
(EnterTheOctopus)

PS: I forgot to mention this, but I even named my company after my octopus obsession: Deep Eight LLC.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back