Greetings from da burgh n'at

thanatos696

Hatchling
Registered
Greetings and salutations.
I hadn't planned on being here at this time, but as many of you know some coincidences seem a lot like fate.
So here is how I ended up here:
About a week ago I went down to the local pet store to get some hermits for my pygmy octo's (have had several over the years now) I also grabbed a smallish zoa frag to add to the tank. Well I get home to discover that my female has laid her clutch and:angel: :goodbye::cry:.. Well now what do I do with this tank?..
After the ceremony I collected her favorite hiding shell and the contained eggs and moved them to the breeder net.
I went to place the baseball sized zoa frag and when I took it out of the bag found a grape on the bottom.. having the octo's I know an egg when I see it. Hiho hiho its off to tonmo I go!
Long story short, the egg is clearing and I appear to be just a few days from my first S. Bandensis!!
Many thanks to Richard Ross (righty) for his very helpful article!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back