Greetings from Arizona

MrD

Hatchling
Registered
Hello!

Been a follower of the TONMO facebook page for quite some time and decided to dive in an join my fellow cephalopod enthusiasts here. I'm an artist and these fellas are prevalent subjects in my work (leedavisarts.com). I believe the closest "natural site" to see cephalopods would be the sea of Cortez down in Mexico. I suppose I could put one of those Humboldt Squids in my neighbors pool … but, then again, they might frown upon that. :wink:

– Lee

Welcome!! Where in Arizona? I grew up in Phoenix. Definitely miss it!

Greg
Hi Greg, I'm also in the Phoenix area! Been here about 8 years. As you know the weather is the best right now. Also, not sure the last time you visited but we have a Sea Life aquarium here. It's no Monterrey bay aquarium, but it's much closer. :wink:

I love having new artists join! Objectify immediately took me mentally into a suggested new series. Not sure of a good single word title but the immediate thought was how 8 flexible arms would be better than two arms and hands (Armed advantage?):biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back