Graduate work with Nautilus

TyShelley89

Hatchling
Registered
Hello-
I am currently an undergrad at Northeastern University and am studying Environmental Science [marine concentration]. I am hoping to work on coral reef conservation but want to do my specific grad work working with nautilus. I am wondering if anyone knows of any good schools that have professors working with these creatures or if anyone knows of any research institutes working with them?

Thanks you!:nautilus:

:welcome: and hello! Try and PM Robyn on this one, she will probably be quite able to send you in the right direction.

As OB mentions Dr. Robyn should be a great source to help you get started but I know it can be a little intimidating to navigate the site initially so I am providing a link to contact information to our NautiGirl (sorry Robyn, I've been wanting to use that term for awhile and could not pass up the opportunitiy :sagrin:)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back